If there was a crop top to be worn, the stars knew about it this Summer. And with all the midriff bearing, what was once a risky trend became downright business as usual by the close of the season. With everyone from Emma Stone to Sarah Hyland showing flesh on carpets as ceremonious as the Emmy Awards, this trend had certainly peaked by August. While it’s a safe bet that the style isn’t going anywhere soon, with crop tops flooding the Fall 2014 runways, we’re certain that this separate had its best months ever - and here’s why.
- No Red Carpet Was Safe From the Crop Top This Summer
- Get Ready to Love Abercrombie & Fitch Again as Much as You Did in High School
- We Spy: Is 2014 All About Celebrity Butts?
- POPSUGAR Shout Out: Is It Possible to Eat Well on $4 a Day?
- Gorgeous Gowns, Memorable Speeches, and More Highlights From the Emmys